Friday 23 June 2017

going to the zoo

                              🙉 🐅🐧Going to the zoo🐧🐅🙉

 I'm walking into the freaky "Class room" .The first thing I saw was a stuffed pheasant,I leaped over the other side of the room, then I see a crocodile.(That made me scread💃😀) I sat down. We got shown a long  slide show.(That was meant to be short) After that we went we went to a chimpanzee en closer. And guess what Lucy a simian ate it's 💩. The whole hall we were in erupted with screams, and laughter. It was hilarious. With our free time we went and saw the simians,we got to feed them. They had icons on there tags. The girl had the cookie monster, and the boy had Eh or. We got to feed the giraffes. Mrs Hobbs got so scared she ran away in the middle of her feeding it. Here are some pics.   

1 comment: