Friday 29 September 2017

production rehearsals

                                                           Production rehearsals
This week we have been doing production rehearsals. It got pretty boring, because it took so long to get our lines, correct because we were used to being prompted, and this was the first days that we weren't going to get prompted, by Mrs Strathern, and we got so distracted and tired. The dress rehearsal was so much fun though. We had to get our make up done, just a bit of mascara, lip-stick, and eye Shadow, and glitter. Jofie thought he looked awesome doing the Hakka, but he was only dreaming(wink,wink)😜. I think the things that I had to work on was slowing down when I speak, and the expression on my face, otherwise I think I did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment